- About CCN
- Contact Us
- Discovery Gardens - Jebel Ali
- DIP - Remraam
- Skycourts – Dubailand
- Karama - Oud Metha
- Barsha Heights
- Al Nahda - Deira
- Al Qusais MOCD
- Al Taawun – Sharjah
- Ras Al Khaimah
- Business Bay - Al Quoz
- Mushrif - Abudhabi
- Indigo Valley Nursery
- Business Bay - Al Quoz
- International City
- DePS Twar Nursery
At Chubby Cheeks Nursery we believe that a classroom is not just an indoor room, but any environment which educates the child and hence the nursery is divided into zones that are age appropriate at the same time suitable for the various activities we offer. Some of our highlights include specially designed baby room with a separate sleeping room, indoor gym, large play space with messy play area and a biking track. The Chubby Cheeks Nursery environment strives to be safe, secure and stimulating.
Chubby Cheeks Nursery classrooms are divided by age groups as follows:
1. Baby Care Unit – 45 days to 14 months
2. Toddler Classes – 14 months to 2 years
3. Preschooler Classes – 2 years to 3 years
4. Foundation Classes – 3 years and above
Our nursery also has the following areas:
1. Children's Gym featuring mini bikes, treadmills and more
2. Children's Library and ICT corner for Audio-Visual Learning
3. Small World Role play Corner – A large role play area with a mini supermarket, dress-up station, kitchen, train, etc all brought down to child size.
4. Outdoor Play Area with Swings, Slides and other play equipment
5. Indoor Play Area including soft play, ball pool, merry-go-round, climbing wall etc
6. Smart Rooms and ICT corners for Audio-Visual Learning
7. Learning Corridors and Sensory Play Areas
8. State of Art Baby Room with Sleeping Area
Each Chubby Cheeks classroom is well equipped to ensure that children not only 'learn' and not only 'play', but learn through play. Classrooms are extremely spacious and have themed zones, for table top activities, sensory play, continuous provision activities, deconstructed role play, circle time, mini library and more. Puzzles and puppets, blocks and flash cards and age appropriate learning toys are all there to engage the young minds.
Art material for the little Picassos and musical instruments for the little Mozarts, will surely inspire creativity. TV viewing is very limited and restricted to educational videos.
Our nursery has a separate baby room with a separate sleeping room, which are situated in a far, quiet corner of the premises. The baby room is headed by a baby room coordinator who is a qualified nurse. All staff in the baby room is trained with pediatric knowledge. The child-staff ratio is a minimum, so that each baby gets individual attention and care. The babies will undergo frequent well-baby checkups (weight, height, immunization etc) by our contracted pediatrician. Babies daily sleeping, food and toileting routine will be recorded and passed on to parents.