- Chubby Cheeks Nursery wins the Silver Award for Nusery of the Year - Northern Emirates Category at Mother Baby and Child Awards 2018.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery has been awarded with the Prestigious Government Contract by Federal Ministry of Health and Prevention
- September 2018 Term starting from 12th September 2018.
- Explore The World With ‘CCN Travel Diaries’ from 2nd July to 31st August 2018 at Chubby Cheeks Nursery Summer Camp.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery wins the Indywood Educational Excellence Award 2018 UAE Chapter in Early Years Education category.
- Karate, Ballet, Soccer, Gymnastics and Yoga - Join CCN extracurricular activities
- CCN provides healthy daily meals – Contact your nearest branch.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Wins FIRST PRIZE as Best in Early Years Education at the Mother, Baby and Child Top Mums Choice Awards 2014-2015.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery receives ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2014.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Dubai Quality Group Appreciation award in 2014.
- Award winning nursery with 7 branches in UAE.
- Ms. Roshi Tandon, Managing Director of Chubby Cheeks Nursery, receives the prestigious Emirates Women Award 2014.
- About CCN
- Contact Us
At Chubby Cheeks Nursery we believe that a classroom is not just an indoor room, but any environment which educates the child and hence the nursery is divided into zones that are age appropriate at the same time suitable for the various activities we offer. Some of our highlights include specially designed baby room with a separate sleeping room, indoor gym, large play space with messy play area and a biking track. The Chubby Cheeks Nursery environment strives to be safe, secure and stimulating.
Chubby Cheeks Nursery classrooms are divided by age groups as follows:
1. Baby Care Unit – 4 months to 14 months
2. Toddler Classes – 14 months to 2 years
3. Preschooler Classes – 2 years to 3 years
4. Foundation Classes – 3 years and above
Our nursery also has the following areas:
1. Children's Gym featuring mini bikes, treadmills and more
2. Children's Library and ICT corner for Audio-Visual Learning
3. Small World Role play Corner – A large role play area with a mini supermarket, dress-up station, kitchen, train, etc all brought down to child size.
4. Swings, Slides and other play equipment
Each Chubby Cheeks classroom is well equipped to ensure that children not only 'learn' and not only 'play', but learn through play. Classrooms are extremely spacious and have themed zones, for table top activities, circle time, mini library and more. Puzzles and puppets, blocks and flash card are all there to engage the young minds.
Art material for the little Picassos and musical instruments for the little Mozarts, will surely inspire creativity. TV viewing is very limited and restricted to educational videos.
Our nursery has a separate baby room with a separate sleeping room, which are situated in a far, quiet corner of the premises. The baby room is headed by a baby room coordinator who is a qualified nurse. All staff in the baby room is trained with pediatric knowledge. The child-staff ratio is a minimum, so that each baby gets individual attention and care. Your baby will not be left alone for even a second. The babies will undergo frequent well-baby checkups (weight, height, immunization etc) by our contracted pediatrician. Babies daily sleeping, food and toileting routine will be recorded and passed on to parents. We have taken maximum care to minimize any chance of infection as babies have low immunity. Air purifiers are installed and no one can enter the baby room without hand sanitizing and taking off footwear. Toys, books and all equipment are sanitized on a daily basis. Wooden and other natural materials are used throughout the nursery for their obvious sensory benefits. The various facilities and equipment will surely engage the child's five senses.
Children are given the opportunity to indulge in physical activity in our well equipped outdoor playground as well as indoor soft play gym. A large indoor auditorium can be used for in house concerts for our budding artistes, parental seminars, events and birthday parties.