- Chubby Cheeks Nursery has been awarded with the Prestigious Government Contract by Federal Ministry of Health and Prevention
- September 2017 Term starting from 12th September 2017.
- Explore The World With ‘CCN Travel Diaries’ from 2nd July to 31st August 2017 at Chubby Cheeks Nursery Summer Camp.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery wins the Indywood Educational Excellence Award 2017 UAE Chapter in Early Years Education category.
- Karate, Ballet, Soccer, Gymnastics and Yoga - Join CCN extracurricular activities
- CCN provides healthy daily meals – Contact your nearest branch.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Wins FIRST PRIZE as Best in Early Years Education at the Mother, Baby and Child Top Mums Choice Awards 2014-2015.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery receives ISO 9001:2008 certification in 2014.
- Chubby Cheeks Nursery Dubai Quality Group Appreciation award in 2014.
- Award winning nursery with 7 branches in UAE.
- Ms. Roshi Tandon, Managing Director of Chubby Cheeks Nursery, receives the prestigious Emirates Women Award 2014.
- About CCN
- Our Branches
- Contact Us
Chubby Cheeks Nursery follows the British Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum delivered using best practices from different early years education philosophies such as the Montessori approach and Reggio Emilia approach. We realize that every child is different; no two children even from the same family are alike. Hence our curriculum itself is diverse - where sky is the limit.
About EYFS - The Early Years Foundation Stage ( EYFS ) is a preschool education framework established by the British Government, it was launched in 2002, and has been recently updated. The EYFS programme has seven primary focus areas.
Personal, Social and Emotional development ( PSED ) - We encourage children to become independent and self confident, and make positive relationships with their peers and adults. Successful personal, social and emotional development is critical for young children for success in all other areas of learning and development.
Communication, Language ( CL ) - Chubby Cheeks Nursery provides a language rich learning environment which gives children opportunities for speaking and listening and for sharing their ideas and feelings.
Literacy ( L ) - Through listening to stories and sharing a wide range of books the children will develop a love of reading. At the same time they will learn about the shapes and sounds of letters through songs, rhymes and our Jolly Phonics programme.
Mathematics ( M ) - This area of learning includes working with numbers, shapes, space and measures, and counting, sorting and matching. Children are encouraged to develop their experience of numbers, pattern, shapes and measurement through structured play.
Knowledge and Understanding of the World ( KUW ) - Young children are inquisitive to find out more and more about the world they live in and the people they encounter. Children at Chubby Cheeks Nursery are encouraged to explore and investigate materials and to question how things work. This area of learning and development forms the foundation for later work in science, design and technology, history, geography, and information and communication technology (ICT).
Physical development ( PD ) / Bodily - Chubby Cheeks Nursery gives children ample opportunities for the healthy development of body and physical skills. Activities to promote gross motor skills include running, climbing, jumping, hopping, skipping, riding tricycles, throwing and catching balls and bean bags and watering plants. Fine motor skills are encouraged using a variety of resources including play dough, paint, crayons, scissors, beads and puzzles.
Creative development ( CD ) / Visual / Spatial - Creativity is fundamental to successful learning. We give our children opportunities to share their thoughts, ideas and feelings through art, music, movement, dance, imaginative and role play activities.